Thursday, September 07, 2006

Gunny bag's full!



Hi Yo' all!
I thought that was cool, but it sucks 'n' all!!!

To the perennial readers of this woesome blog, there are some updates. I have started another blog exclusively for movie reviews "cineophile.blogspot.com". So for people who wanna post more hate mail, pls direct it there!!

And, there was this idea i embarked upon one night. It was dark, very cold and i had a severe cold, but that nothing to do with the idea....

I went around asking (grovelling and begging) if anyone wanted to finish up the second part of my magnum O piss, Gunny Bag. To my surprise, there have been a bunch of people responding with their drafts. Interesting!!!

Keep watching this post for more news...

Cheerios Amigos!!

P.S: B.T.W, I think its time to change the name of this blog from pedestrian-writings to pseudo-writings soon!!

4 comments:

Varun Yadav said...

good going dude..but do you expect some divine intervention to let us (the fervent seekers of truth, justice and your new blog) to know what your movie-ranting blog is called...??...so much for putting thought in your writings..i cant wait to read your reviews now..!!..

Tarun Sheshraj said...

har har!! sinnerman!! i dont disappoint my reader(s??) at all. This woesome blog is called cineophile.blogspot.com. Have a nice time trashing my review there too...!! biya ass

Anonymous said...

nice blog there...keep it up

Varun Yadav said...

hmmmmm....mysterious admirers..uh huh..???...cool going dude...hope this one's a female..