Monday, September 11, 2006

Surreal Days!!


Haven't slept in the last 46 hours (and counting). Endless cups of coffee and a yawning disorder for company.

Last weekend was a blur...Friday night was a movie marathon night, with early breakfast buffet at Celebrities.

I had a weirdometer rating 5.0 experience on Saturday. I guess it must have been the amount of caffeine i snuck in, coupled with sleeplessness. I was there watching the movie "Boys" and was left with a low feeling after finishing it. Yeah, the movie was bad, but that wasnt the only reason.

A couple of scenes seemed to evoke the memories of a "Blast from the Past" and it took me a long time to get over it. Life seems surreal sometimes. I seem to be having a nice time with my friends, and somehow stuff creeps in.

I better get some sleep.......

No comments: